ADA Practice Transitions announces national expansion in October
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), the ADA Practice Transitions (ADAPT) programme is expanding to serve dentists in all 50 states. Starting 5 October, general dentists who wish to transition in or out of practice anywhere in the United States can create an ADAPT profile to begin the process of finding the right dentist or practice that aligns best with their personal and professional goals.
“Dentists all over the country have expressed interest in what ADA Practice Transitions is doing, and so we are happy to be able to expand nationally,” said Dr Kirk Norbo, ADA Business Innovation Group board chair. “Whether you are looking to own a practice or retire, ADAPT provides the tools and support to help dentists achieve their goals, and we’re thrilled to extend these services to dentists across the country.”
ADAPT was developed after field research uncovered a need in the marketplace for dentists who want to connect for both employment opportunities, as well as to facilitate the transition of a practice from one owner to another. ADAPT can help dentists buy or sell a practice, hire an associate, or find an associateship.
When dentists work with ADAPT, they get:
- Matches with dentists or practices that fit their practice philosophy
- Step-by-step support from a dedicated ADA Advisor
- Customised resources and help defining the right transition path
- Significant cost savings compared to the current transition market
- Sellers find the right person to continue to care for their patients so they can retire with confidence
- Owners hire associates who share a similar philosophy of care, ensuring a successful transition and continuity of care for patients
- Buyers and associates find the practice that fits their criteria and helps achieve their goals
“Part of the value of ADA Practice Transitions is its ability to use the platform to match dentists nationwide for those who are seeking to move to a different state,” said Dr Norbo. “We anticipate that over time, the ADA Practice Transitions platform and methodology will become the first choice for dentists seeking a transition.”
To learn more about ADAPT, interested parties may visit the ADA Practice Transitions website.