Dental Wings Lasermill™ is Now Certified to Work with VITABLOCKS® Mark II Materials
Dental Wings is pleased to announce that VITABLOCS® Mark II are now approved for use on the Dental Wings Lasermill laser ablation system.
Considered to be one of the most abrasion-resistant dental ceramics, VITABLOCS® Mark II are monochromatic, fine-structure feldspar ceramic blocks used to to fabricate inlays, onlays, veneers, and partial, endo, anterior and posterior crowns with CAD/CAM systems.
In over 25 years, more than 9 million clinically-proven restorations have been produced from VITABLOCS® Mark II blocks, boasting a clinical survival rate of 90% after 10 years.
VITABLOCS® Mark II - Advantages and Benefits for Dental Clinics and Laboratories
- The blocks are true chairside material since the restoration can be inserted immediately after the milling process.
- The high translucency of the blocks ensures the shades integrate very well into the residual tooth structure.
- No required post-processes, such as strain glaze or crystallization firing.
- Clinical benefits include:
- A high resistance to chipping;
- Excellent abrasion properties to protect antagonist teeth;
- Can be easily polished;
- Superior adhesive bonding thanks to excellent etchability;
- No crystallization firing required;
- The fluorescence corresponds to that of natural teeth;
- Available in different tooth shades.
Laser Milling of Dental Restorations
Utilizing millions of short, high-intensity laser pulses, the Dental Wings Lasermill removes small amounts of material from a standard block until the restoration is completed.
The Dental Wings Lasermill establishes a new category of production technology, offering unprecedented opportunities for dental clinics, labs and production centers to create restorations using a wide range of proven materials, for unsurpassed quality and ease-of-use.
We are pleased to now include VITABLOCS® Mark II among the list of proven materials certified for use with the Dental Wings Lasermill.