Free webinar on aerosol in surgery
A few weeks ago, W&H team launched the #dentalsunited campaign on their global websites and asked their customers about their needs during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. They received nearly 400 responses within a week and many questions dealt with the topic of "handling aerosol in the dental practice".
In response to that, W&H organised the webinar titled "Aerosol in Surgery - Back to Business! Back to Surgery" happening on 14 July 2020 at 4 pm CET, and 21 July 2020 at 4 pm SGT.
It will be headed by Dr Kristina Bertl from the department of periodontology, Faculty of Odontology in University of Malmö, Sweden.
The webinar will deal scientifically with the following topics:
• Risk of meeting a COVID-19 positive patient.
• Personal protective equipment before & after COVID-19.
• How to minimise the risk during surgery?
• Why we can’t skip the cooling during surgery!
• How long can we wait with surgery?
More details are posted on W&H website.