Hair For Hope Is Back!
Back for the 17th consecutive year, Hair for Hope is Children's Cancer Foundation's signature outreach event - the only head-shaving event in Singapore that serves to raise funds and awareness of childhood cancer.
Through the symbolic gesture of shaving bald, we aim to:
- Create awareness of childhood cancer in Singapore
- Show children with cancer and their families that they are not alone in their fight against cancer
- Tell children with cancer that it is OK to be bald
- Raise funds and help children with cancer and their families
- Build a community of support for children with cancer and their families
Every shaven head in Hair for Hope represents the understanding by an individual of the ordeals that a child with cancer is subjected to. By volunteering to shave, shavees become CCF ambassadors in helping to raise awareness of childhood cancer among their family and friends. It also provides an opportunity to garner support from the public in the form of donations.
We hope to encourage at least 6,000 participants to join our cause and raise $3.6 million to aid children and families impacted by cancer this year.
Register today at https://www.hairforhope.org.sg!