Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium 2020
Mark your calendar for the Oral Reconstruction Global Symposium 2020 on 30th April - 2nd Mayat the iconic New York Marriott Marquis. With a world-renowned lineup of speakers from all disciplines, the Symposium promises to cover a wide range of contemporary issues in implant dentistry and tissue regeneration.
Sessions will include:
- Extraction Site Management in the Aesthetic Zone
- State-of-the-Art Tissue Regeneration
- Long-Term Sustainability in Implant Dentistry • Putting Innovations into Focus - Advances in Implant Dentistry
- Solutions for Challenging Situations (featuring case presentations and expert panel discussions)
- Breakout sessions and hands-on exercises on topics such as digital workflow, immediate full-arch treatment, L-PRF® applications, hard and soft tissue grafting, immediate placement and temporization, prevention and management of peri-implant diseases, business practices, and many more
The Global Symposium offers the perfect opportunity to stay abreast of the latest treatment options while enjoying time with colleagues in the heart of Times Square.
For more information, go to: www.orfoundation.org/globalsymposium