The global market leader of dental CAD/CAM, 3Shape seeks to expand its global academy organisation with two outgoing and ambitious Demonstration, Training & Application Specialists: one for 3Shape Dental System and one for Trios® scanner.
- Clinical background (e.g., Dental Clinical Technician) and work experience that translates to extensive knowledge and insight into the work and needs of dental laboratories.
- Familiarity with clinical environment, particularly in establishing working relationships with dentists and clinic staff. Ability to build strong professional relations founded on trust and respect.
- Experience with dental CAD/CAM and a natural appetite for new technologies and trends in digital dentistry. Experience with 3Shape Dental System® and 3Shape Trios®or similar equipment will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in sales/sales support is preferable; an open mind and enthusiasm to be involved with sales activities is a must.
- Customer-oriented with a strong sense of commitment to ensure the high quality and performance of 3Shape’s high-tech, market-leading systems.
- Effective communication skills and experience in providing training and visiting customers. The candidate must be confident to train, guide and support customers, with the ability to simplify complex topics to facilitate better understanding.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires a high level of attention to detail and creativity especially when developing training materials and documentation.
- Positive attitude towards work with a constructive and service-minded attitude. Good intercultural skills and empathy is a plus.
- Fluent in English (oral and written); knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, organised and has a disciplined work attitude.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide training, consultancy and guidance to 3Shape distributors and customers nationwide, facilitating the understanding and usage of the 3Shape Dental System®/3Shape Trios® through classroom, webinar and remote training initiatives.
- Develop training courses and materials, FAQs and other learning content relating to the usage of 3Shape products.
- Conduct sales training and general sales assistance throughout the year to actively contribute to the growth and development of 3Shape in Australia.
- Assist sales and marketing teams in promoting 3Shape in international trade shows, conferences and seminars.
- Actively work with reseller networks to build confidence and enthusiasm within reseller sales teams.
- Obtain and convey feedback from the market that would be beneficial to the 3Shape R&D team.
- Be based in Sydney but must be willing to do an extensive amount of travel nationwide throughout the year.
Read more at https://3shape.easycruit.com/vacancy/1526845/128477