The correct, detailed recording of the occlusion is still the main focus of the Bausch company. Based on decades of experience in the manufacturing of articulation and occlusion test materials, Arti-Bite, a new intraoral vinyl polysiloxane bite registration material, has now been added to the product range.
In various areas of dentistry, the material is suitable for recording occlusal conditions as well as for restorative and prosthetic treatments.
In the development of Arti-Bite, Bausch focused on user-friendliness, which is achieved through the high-quality of the raw materials.
Five outstanding features reflect the main advantages of Arti-Bite:
- Detailed representation of the occlusal contacts
- Short setting time of 30 seconds
- Less than 0.1% shrinkage and is dimensionally stable
- Due to the hardness of 92 Shore A, Arti-Bite is easy to rework in the dental laboratory
- Balanced viscosity to make the material easy to process
Arti-Bite is a high-quality product that not only achieves precise results but also makes daily work easier. The price-performance ratio of Arti-Bite is outstanding compared to similar products.
Arti-Bite BK 400 includes four cartridges and 12 mixing tips, Arti-Bite BK 402 consists of two cartridges and 14 mixing tips.