Thought-provoking, comical celebrity motivational speaker and additional clinical thought leaders added to the SIROWORLD agenda
Dentsply Sirona, the Dental Solutions Company™, announced the confirmation of yet another widely renowned celebrity speaker and additional clinical thought leaders presenting at SIROWORLD: The Ultimate Dental Meeting scheduled from August 11 to 13, 2016, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida.
SIROWORLD is the largest educational, inspirational and entertaining event in all of digital dentistry and Dentsply Sirona is elated to welcome Connie Podesta – therapist, comedienne, award-winning author and former TV/radio personality – to the already robust line-up of celebrity entertainers speaking at the three-day educational festival. Podesta will entertain SIROWORLD attendees with her unusual yet captivating speaking style. Blending humour, individuality and substance to formulate an unforgettable presentation for viewers, Podesta promises to motivate her audience with an empowering and uplifting message to “stand out” in a crowd, in sales, in ones leadership style, and in personal and professional relationships.
“At Dentsply Sirona, we empower others to innovate and break down barriers,” said Director of Clinical CAD/CAM Ingo Zimmer, “so it goes without saying that we are overjoyed to welcome Connie Podesta, who is fearless and willing to address the necessary issues to ignite positive change, to the SIROWORLD platform.”
More than 100 industry-leading clinicians and influential business leaders are expected to speak at SIROWORLD. As education is the top priority at SIROWORLD, Dentsply Sirona continues to recruit the best thought leaders within the industry. Clinical speakers joining the line-up at SIROWORLD include*:
- Bernie Stoltz – A seasoned motivator, public speaker and acclaimed coach with more than 30 years of business leadership, Stoltz was the founder of five successful companies before co-founding Fortune Management more than 20 years ago. As CEO of Fortune Management, the world’s largest executive coaching organisation for doctors, Stoltz has conducted thousands of training programmes across the country.
- Fred Joyal – Founder of 1-800-DENTIST, author and award-winning businessman, Joyal is the industry’s foremost expert on dental consumer marketing. He has lectured at dental tradeshows nationwide and regularly contributes to various print and online publications. Joyal was awarded the Conrad Hilton Distinguished Entrepreneur Award by Loyola, and sits on the board of directors for the Children’s Dental Centre of Greater Los Angeles.
- Frank Spear, DDS, MSD – Founder and director of Spear Education, national lecturer and affiliate professor of the graduate prosthodontics programme at the University of Washington, Dr. Spear is co-owner of a private practice in Seattle. (Dr. Spear’s presentation at SIROWORLD will be his only appearance in 2016.)
- Michael DiTolla, DDS – Dr. DiTolla will be the clinical host of SIROWORLD in August. He is the director of clinical affairs at Dentsply Sirona and is well-known as one of dentistry’s most entertaining and regaling speakers. With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. DiTolla has extensive experience with multiple CAD/CAM systems and technologies.
- Some of the KOLs previously announced to engage SIROWORLD attendees include Todd Ehrlich, DDS, FAGD; August de Oliveira, DDS; Neal Patel, DDS; Arun Garg, DDS and Michael Skramstad, DDS.
VIP tickets are still available for SIROWORLD as well. Super Early Bird specials start at $1,995 for doctors and $1,395 for staff/spouse/guest/technicians. VIP tickets include reserved seating and upgraded dining options, as well as special admittance to SIROWORLD entertainment events.