Henry Schein has announced its presence at the 2022 Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM), featuring an expansive line up of products and solutions designed to help oral health professionals enhance practice efficiency and the patient experience.
Visitors to the GNYDM can explore the company’s comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and solutions that help optimize every step of the practice workflow, including:
· Digital equipment, technology solutions, and innovative business services to help manage and grow dental practices (booth #4223)
· Software solutions including practice management, marketing, patient engagement, and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions from Henry Schein One (#4025)
· Innovative merchandise products and limited time offers on Henry Schein Brand Products (booth #4223)
· Transition planning, sales and valuations from Dental Practice Transitions and practice financing solutions from Henry Schein Financial Services (booth #4223)
· Revenue cycle management solutions from eAssist Dental Solutions, one of the featured business services at the Henry Schein Dental booth. A leading dental billing service, eAssist helps collect accurate, timely dental insurance claims and adjustments rightfully owed to a practice
“We are excited to connect with the dental community and discuss exciting new trends during this year’s Greater New York Dental Meeting,” said Dave Steck, vice-president and general manager, US Dental Group, Henry Schein. “Henry Schein continues to be laser-focused on providing the best possible customer experience, creating synergies with our supply chain, equipment sales and service, and other value-added solutions so our customers can leverage the combined value we offer.”
Digital solutions to enhance practice efficiency
Throughout the meeting, Henry Schein will demonstrate the latest products and digital technology solutions, including lasers, scanners, and 3D printers. Members of the Henry Schein Dental leadership team, along with representatives from 3Shape, ACTEON, A-dec, Convergent Dental, Digital Doc, enBio, Medit, Planmeca, and SprintRay will be available to answer questions, suggest customized solutions, and demonstrate new products, such as:
· 3Shape Trios 5, ACTEON SoproCARE, A-dec dental 500 chair, Convergent Dental all-tissue Solea® Laser, DCI Edge Series 5 Chair, DenMat Soft Tissue Laser, Dentsply Sirona Primescan, Primemill, and Primeprint, DEXIS™ digital sensors, DTX 3D software, and IS 3800 Scanners, Digital Doc Intraoral Camera, enBio Sterilizer, Medit i700, Planmeca Emerald S Scanner, PlanMill 35, Planmeca Viso and Romexis software, Schick digital sensors, and SprintRay 3D Printer ecosystem.
Optimising practice management
Visitors to Henry Schein One’s booth can explore the Company’s portfolio of solutions all designed to enhance the practice workflow, including:
· Dental Analytics: Jarvis Analytics
· Onsite Hardware: TechCentral
· Patient Communication: Lighthouse 360
· Practice Management: Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend, Dentrix Enterprise®
· Patient Marketing: Officite, Sesame
Henry Schein One will also launch Dentrix Detect AI powered and manufactured by VideaHealth, an AI enabled X-ray analysis tool that provides real-time clinical decision support to dentists. Its full integration into Dentrix allows it to work within existing Dentrix workflows and eliminates the need for dentists to import or export images to utilise AI analysis. Every image is automatically analysed in the software, helping dentists more quickly evaluate radiographs and other images. As a result, dentists can provide greater transparency to patients, making treatment recommendations chairside and helping to improve case acceptance.