Core3daCADemy™, the educational arm of Core3dcentres®, is pleased to announce two new Free Webinar Topics to be held in March and April 2016
While digital technology continues to revolutionise implant dentistry, it doesn’t have to be complex. On March 23rd, join dental technicians from around the world for Core3daCADemy’s “Simple Bar Design in 3Shape” Webinar. Attendees will be taken through actual Overdenture Bar designs with simple step-by-step techniques, applications and attachments that you can apply in your laboratory immediately. The webinar will cover:
- The basics of case planning
- Filling out order forms and selecting the proper implants
- The importance of getting a good scan
- Selecting from the many different bar patterns in 3Shape
- Creating a custom bar shape in the control panel
- Bar design essentials, tips and tricks
- Applying angled screw channels
- Selecting and placing a suitable attachment for different applications
There is no greater opportunity than offering Digital Implant Laboratory Services – with overdenture bars as a big part of that area. Laboratories of all sizes and specialities can benefit from fabricating this precision work without investing in costly equipment.
On April 20th, Core3daCADemy will continue its 3Shape webinar series with “Order Form Customisation in 3Shape”. 3Shape Dental Manager enables laboratories to have a complete overview of the full CAD/CAM order process, driving users through the workflow process from intuitive and effective order creation and management to case scanning and restoration design and completion. Yet, as with everything in digital dentistry, details matter.
Webinar Leader Jason Atwood, DT, CDT, Senior Digital Solutions Advisor, Core3dcentres® NA, will demonstrate how to maximise the use of the 3Shape Control Panel, changing the settings to customise your order form to make it more efficient and less time consuming. The webinar will cover:
- A clear understanding of the process workflow;
- The Control Panel architecture and the multiple options of an open system interface;
- How to customise your control panel for efficiency;
- How cleaning up your orders tab will lead to better PC performance;
- The control panel settings that will maintain this for you;
- Optimal Design option settings and how they affect your designing;
- How to set your own margin line and die spacer preferences;
- Tips and Tricks on all the “little things” that add up to time saved;
- How to customise your order form; and
- In-house milling settings for outsourcing that benefit your milling centre.